Minimera
X

• Filter
  • Tid
  • Visa
Rensa alla
nya inlägg

• Laddare Hyperion EOS0720i Net3 AD

Pris 600 kr - Använd ca 4 ggr. kommer i kartong med manualer och sladdar. 220v går även att koppla till bilbatteri. Kostade 1995kr , med adapters för olika batterier.
    https://www.elefun.se/p/prod.aspx?v=16690

The EOS 0720i NET3-AD charger combines the best of both worlds. The NET3-AD can charge all the popular battery chemistries and up to 7S lipos, with up to 20A of raw charging power. With the built in balancer its easy to keep your lipos healthy and safe. The 110V input provides 90W of input power, and the DC input (up to 15V) you have 150W at your disposal. The EOS 0720i NET3 AD is the obvious choice when looking to upgrade to more power with the flexibility of a built-in power supply.

The NET3-AD is the most powerful AC/DC charger currently available. With AC input, it can charge a 5000mAh 2S car pack at more than 2C (~11.5A) and on DC nearly 4C (~19A). Or on AC a 3S 2100mAh pack it can hit almost 4C, and on DC input up to 6C!

Features:
    Next-generation 0720i NET charger for 110V and >15V DC
    Perfect for home as well as the field or track
    Adapter boards for Chinese types (XH), German brands and of course Hyperion is included - everything you see in the picture is in the box!
    7S 150W 20A max Charge, 80W/10A max Discharge
    SYNC Charge up to 2x7S for max 14S Flightpacks at 500W max. *See explanation of SYNC MODE charging below.
    NET3 Changes vs. Previous 0720i NET:
    12-Bit Balance Circuit Resolution for superb accuracy
    Built-In USB Data Port and supplied USB cable
    Hardware support for EOS Control & Data Suite PC Software
    20 Memory slots for batteries
    CYCLE mode for LiFePO4 and LiPo

https://www.elefun.se/p/prod.aspx?v=16690
    Senast redigerad av Dr:one ; 2020-03-03, 09:13 .

Absolut

Kommentar

Den har även 12v klämmor till bilbatteri samt adapters till olika celler. Enkel men avancerad med bra funktioner..möjlighet att uppdatera mjukvaran.Original kartong finns

Kommentar

Manual finns samt kabel för uppdatering. Kostade runt 2300kr när köptes. Den har kort sagt ett gott rykte.

Kommentar

Hej
          Finns laddaren kvar?
          Mvh H-C Carlson

Kommentar

Hej
            Jag vill köpa din laddare om du fortfarande vill sälja den.
            Mitt mobilnummer 070-203 37 26
            Hälsningar H-C Carlson

Kommentar

Arbetar...
            X